We Have Teeth!  

Well, a tooth anyway! As I quickly approach being a whole half-year old, my first baby tooth has cut through my gums. The tooth on the bottom row on the left hand side right in the middle has cut through - and Mommy says it is SHARP! Mommy and Daddy say there are many more to come...I hope not, as much as that one hurt! There may be pictures at some point soon, or we may wait until I have a big toothy grin to show off!

I've been trying to eat a little bit more solid food, but when I don't feel well, it hurts my tummy just to eat a bottle, so I'm not interested in whatever a "spoon" is. I'm certainly doubting whether I like carrots or applesauce, but I do eat some rice each night in my last bottle before Mommy and Daddy go to bed.

Mommy and Daddy say I am SO close to crawling! I missed Daddy's target of Mommy's birthday, but I'll be going mobile soon! I've figured out how to roll myself to get from Point A to Point B and Mommy & Daddy installed a gate to keep me from crawling or rolling down the steps in my house. That is, I am sure, a good thing - and it keeps the doggies up here with us when someone comes to the door - which makes it easier for Mommy and Daddy to answer the door.

It is time for my nap, I just wanted to let you know I have my first tooth!

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 05, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments