Two hours!  


That is all I have slept today! Mommy and Daddy are exhausted! Uncle Daniel came and played with me today, but I just wanted my Mommy, so she got NOTHING accomplished. Daddy had to work this AM because his bank is undergoing a big merger. It's been really hectic around here.

Things are going pretty well with me, I am finally starting to fit into some of my 3-6 month sized clothes which is good because in a couple weeks I will be 5 months old! Mommy's birthday is this month too, and I would love to be able to crawl by then so that I can swoosh her birthday cake, and I just may! I'm getting closer every day!

I am finally getting sleepy, so I gotta go! Bye Bye

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 06, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments