No appointments today  

My dentist appointments today because Mommy's hygienist's basement flooded in the storm last night, but now she has to go on Friday~ no fun!

Mama Pat was supposed to come play with me today, but Papa Russ has a Dr apt in the opposite direction, but she promised she would come see me Thursday, so I guess I can wait till then.

Daddy is out of town AGAIN for a meeting, and will be for the rest of the week! Anyone want to help kick his Boss' rear-end? I'll share my pacifier with you if you do!

Not really anything else going on. Mommy will put me in my sling and pick up a little, then go downstairs to work on my scrapbook. Pretty boring day here! I think I will go take a nap until something more exciting happens.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Anonymous  

How much rain did you get in your area? I heard on the radio this morning that Quincy got 5 inches; was it as bad for you there in Hannibal? We didn't have rain up here until this morning--rained hard quite awhile but nothing serious (not 5 inches)! Hope you have enjoyed a quieter day at home with Mommy--tell she and Daddy hi for Grandma and Grandpa. We love all of you!