Today's Agenda  

Mommy has her follow-up appointment with her OB today. I get to go too, but Mommy hopes that I will just be content in my carseat.

The hormone shifts have been really hard on Mommy. She really hadn't had a migraine since she was 3 months pregnant with me, but now they are back, and making up for lost time. Her stomach stuff is back too, which she is the most unhappy about.

Today Daddy had a dentist appointment, and tomorrow, Mommy has one too! I don't have teeth yet, but we are going to ask the dentist what Mommy and Daddy need to do before they come in.

Tonight, Daddy has Bible Study, but I am not going. I am going to stay home and Scrapbook with Mommy.

My Tam-maw's Birthday is on Friday, and I don't know what to get her. Maybe I can get Mommy to make something for her?

This entry was posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments