Its flooding!  

But we are high and dry on the other side of town. Still, Daddy's office could be in real trouble in the levee doesn't hold up.

Not much going on here this week. There probably will not be as many updates for a while, unless Daddy helps me type on his computer. Mommy goes back to work in just under 2 weeks, so she is spending all her time during the day playing with me, so I haven't been on the computer much.

Mommy did take more pictures of me today, I will ask her to post them tomorrow.

Bye Bye!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I hope the flooding doesn't affect y'all! And that you enjoy your last 2 weeks before going back to work!