Updates  

Its been a while, but I am changing all the time. I can sing, even fairly on pitch the "ee-i-ee-i-oh" from Old Macdonald Had a Farm. I know that a Sheep says Bah, Bah, and a Cow says MOO. I can ask for Milk by name, but I can't quite get the "k" sound out. I'm eating lots of new things.

Thursday night, I destroyed Mommy's computer with a can of Diet Dr Pepper... Mommy lost everything, except the photos she had ordered from Walgreens, which could be re-downloaded. She can snag the videos back off of Youtube with a flv ripper, but the ones that she didn't publish are at this point gone. Mommy went and got a new computer, and has spent 2 days getting it all set up again, and getting everything back closer to normal. I am now banned from the dining room table. Mommy says that was a very expensive can of soda!

Daddy got a new phone last week, he finally joined the Blackberry nation! Mommy has been helping him get that set up too. Its been a busy week here.

I have a little bit of a cold, but so far it has not gone into my chest, and has stayed in my sinuses. Mommy is stuffed up too, so hopefully it is just a reaction to the changing weather patterns.

Daddy has been working on his computer too, as one of the programs he uses the most is not working.

Mommy and Daddy are in talks with Santa Claus already. They hope to be done by the end of November and I think Santa told them what to get me, so I expect Fed-Ex Reindeer to stop by soon.

Can't think of anything else, and it is bedtime! Night Night

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 14, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Grandma Jacque  

WOW! We can't wait to see you--to hear you sing and hear all those sounds the animals make. Hope it will be soon?!!
Love you and your Mommy and Daddy, too!