Yuck!  

Besides my right eye being crusted shut, I was acting a little more normal this morning. I drank two bottles, and was going pretty well, but then started coughing again. I couldn't stop coughing, and Mommy picked me up to see if she could help, but as soon as she had me, I threw up all over her. Projectile. Lovely.

Mommy says she has never smelled that type of baby vomit before. Like a gallon of milk left in the fridge for a couple months. I managed to get very little on me, but Mommy wasn't so lucky.

My nose isn't running so much today, which is good. I hate having my nose wiped! Even though we only buy Puffs Plus. Its annoying!

My rash is looking much better too, so we are on the mend. Too bad they don't make cough drops for babies!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Anonymous  

Cameron and Mommy, so glad you ae showing some improvement and hope each day finds you impproving more. Sorry you had to be the object of the sour milk and know it is not pleasant. I remember when Grandma Jacque did the same thing but that was the result of colic and the medication. I will praying for all of y ou for better days.

Thanks for the update.

Love you all,

Great Grandma J.