We got the official report from P.A.T.  

Marcie, my Parents as Teachers person came and did my 6 month evaluation, and even though my Mommy and Daddy already knew it, I am perfect! I am ahead in my motor skills, and Problem Solving skills, and right on track with everything else. She also verified that I am indeed crawling, even though my frog crawl isn't conventional. So, I guess I officially started crawling right when I turned 6 months! That will probably go in my baby book.

I also got to play with a special textured ball that Marcie had, so now I am making my Mommy hunt for one like it on the internet.

So, just wanted to let you know, that I am right on target will all developmental milestones.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I knew you were perfect from the fist photo I saw!

Anonymous  

Cameron, youare really doing well, and think we all felt that way. You are a sweetie and it is fun to see the pictures of

you crawling. LOVE YOU ALL

GREAT GRANDMA j.