My first sick day,  

Last week, I was not myself. I am normally a happy boy, and the past week I certainly was anything but.

Wednesday, Daddy thought that I felt really hot, and Mommy agreed. So they took my temperature. 101.7. Definately not a good reading. So, Daddy stayed home with me since Mommy doesn't have any time off built up yet. We went to the Dr, and Dr said that I have a virus. Today, after round the clock Tylenol, waking up screaming in the middle of the night, I finally am starting to feel a little better. I am still achey, and just want to be cuddled and held all the time, but my fever seems to be gone. I don't like being sick, and I don't plan on getting sick again.

I do have some good news though, I have moved up 2 spots at the better daycare, so now I am 18th. Mommy and Daddy are extremely hopeful that I will get in before I start to crawl. They have much stricter hygiene mandates, and hospital level disinfection, which Mommy loves.

So, I was sick, now I am getting better, and I've moved on the list. All better news.

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 02, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments