A post from Cameron's Mommy  

I'm tired. Cameron will cry as soon as he is put down, even if he is asleep. I've had a migraine for 3 days, which was probably the only good thing about pregnancy is that I didn't have migraines very often. My back is sore from the nicked nerve from the spinal block during my c-section. Tonight is just not my favorite night.

Any tips for keeping a baby swaddled and calm (besides duct tape)?

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 07, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

For swaddling I found the more burrito like meathod to be most effective (I didnt' discover this until my 4th, unfortunatly)
for this method lay baby across the long side of a blanket (not a folded down corner as many methods advise) tuck baby's arms by his side and wrap one side then the other around him. THen take the bottom portion up and then around under baby's chin. Sorry for the lame directions, but this really STAYS PUT!

I'm sorry to hear about your migraine! :( Bleh!