Our Favorite Books  

The books I love most right now have bright pictures to match with buttons to make noise. My favorite is Baby Einstein Discover the day. I have most of the pages memorized so that I know what is hiding under each flap and hit the right buttons before the flap is even turned. I also love "Let's say our numbers". I can point to a Duck, shoe, puppy, train, flower, car, ball and bear when asked. My vocabulary is growing every day. Mommy is working with me on my numbers, and I can usually point out an 8 or 9. Every zero or "o" is a ball, as well as any circles. I'm great at matching items in pairs. Learning so much every day!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 17, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I love hearing about the learning going on of little ones.