My First Haircut  

I was a very good boy for my first haircut with Miss Crystal, who also cuts Mommy and Daddy's hair. I sat on Mommy's lap and Daddy took lots of pictures which they will put up very soon so everyone can see my new look!

My curls got cut, the "wings" over my ears and my bangs also got trimmed. I certainly do not look like a baby anymore!

I'm growing up so fast that it is making Mommy and Daddy's head spin. Can you believe I'm going to be TWO years old very soon?!?!? Wow!!!

Here are a couple pictures from Daddy's cell phone after it was done to tide you over!

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 11, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Great Grandma J  

Cameron, what a cutie!!!! Like the new pictures of your hair cut. Did you save any of the hair or was that not important. Can't believe you are almost two years old. Twomore months and you will be.

You look like a real big boy.
Love you,
Great Grandma J.

Grandma J  

What a handsome young man you are! The cut does sure tell us you ARE growing up. Sounds like you got along very well as you got your hair cut. Way to go! Look forward to seeing you very soon!
Love you,
Grandma J