Good Taste Tester  

Today, we went to eat at the chinese place! Mommy has lost 18 lbs, so this was a reward because we don't eat out any more. I loved it! I was grabbing stuff off Mommy's plate. Anything that looked good, and I could choose whatever I wanted (except the seafood, Mommy said no to that due to lots of seafood allergies in the family). I found out that I love ONION RINGS! I also really liked the corn nuggets, cheese sticks, and egg rolls! The chicken was still a little hard to chew, but I tried and did a good job. Mommy and Daddy were amazed by the amount I tried. I finished up with oranges for dessert! I came home and talked Mommy into taking a nap with me, and then played most of the afternoon with Daddy while Mommy worked on other stuff. We had a really good day!

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 27, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments