5 Teeth!  

I was VERY fussy last night. Mostly because we had company last night too close to my bedtime, and there was someone new in the house that I wasn't too sure he should be there, so I was just really uneasy. While I was crying, Daddy noticed that I have a new tooth! It's the second one on the upper right :)

I made Daddy keep coming to check on me to make sure Daddy was safe. When I finally fell asleep, I was restless, and woke Mommy up several times when little sounds, or cries. Then, I got Daddy up super early.

We went to breakfast at a hotel, but I was NOT in the mood to eat (even though Mommy said that I would like French Toast, I wasn't so sure). So, we came back to our house, and I got to play for a while. But, I was starting to get sooooo tired, but Daddy wanted me to stay up so that his family could see me. Finally, I got to crawl up with Mommy in the beanbag chair, and we fell asleep. I slept for a little while, then Daddy woke me to take me to my room. I slept a while later. When I woke up, I was soaking wet, and Mommy found that I had 103.2 fever! I got tylenol and motrin right away, and about 15 minutes later, I was asleep again. I woke up about 4, fever has broke, and I am feeling much better again. Still a little fussy, but not too bad. Will keep taking medicine for the next day or two.

But, now that the house is back to normal, I have room to really play, all appears to be well again. I'll keep you updated if things change! Hopefully the next visit with Daddy's family will work out better. They really wanted to see me for my first birthday, but I was asleep for the majority of their visit. Timing just didn't work out too well this year!

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 18, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments