Mommy's New Bracelet  

Mommy has been looking for something to personalize with my name ever since I was born. She finally found a jeweler that would make a personalized bracelet just for me! It has my name, Mine ane Mommy's birthstones, and the little dangle in the back has Daddy's birthstone too!

It's solid sterling and Bali Silver, real pearls, and square Swarovski crystals. Its a Mini masterpiece. The pictures don't do it justice!

If you need a beautiful personalized bracelet, I highly recommend Deborah Javes in Ardmore, PA! She is an amazing artist!


Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 11, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Anonymous  

Cameron, Mommy has a very pretty bracelet. anxious to see it. How are all of you doing?

Love you,

great grandma J.