Sick of Hotels!  

Well, Mommy has been in a hotel for 2 weeks now... I was with her last week and this week. I am babysitting my Great Grandma, and I tell you, she is a lot of work! But, I am thankful that I am not in daycare right now... Since I have been out for a week, I am actually healthy!!! (Imagine that!)

We really miss Daddy though, but Daddy is going to come spend next weekend in the hotel with us for fun, and then I go home with Daddy for the rest of the week, but then after that Mommy is back home!!! This has been really rough on us, and we just can't wait for everything to get back to normal again. This training that Mommy is going to is really not interesting at all, and really doesn't pertain to anything that she will be doing, but since there is no getting out of it, and she still has to take all the same tests if she ever decided to leave nursing and be a corrections officer, she could with no additional training... not that that is likely to happen. It would be a big pay cut.

So, we are just waiting now... half down, half to go. Hope it goes by fast!

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 08, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Anonymous  

Cameron, you are having a new experience. Hope you are eating bertter and will soon be back in your own room and house. am sure it is a different routine for everyone.
Love you all,
Great Grandma J.