Just Because...  

It's been a while since I've taken the time to let you all know what is going on with me, so here's an update...

Let's see, you all saw my video of walking - I LOVE to walk and wish I could do it on my own. My Tammaw told me this week that Mommy walked at 9 months of age, beating Daddy by two whole months! I might be doing that too!

Mommy and Daddy want me to crawl before I walk (that sounds like a song!) but so far, I'm being obstinate about that - just getting up on all fours, rocking back and forth, and then lunging forward, then repeating the process until I get where I want to go.

Daddy has been home with us all week as he's been on vacation...we've had fun not doing anything at all...I did get dressed up as a nurse in my scrubs for Halloween and we went to see Tammaw and Papa Jim at their work on Friday.

I am sitting up like a champ and eating like a horse...I really like peas, green beans are OK and I can tolerate carrots. Mommy and Daddy say when I go to school, they are going to send some "real" food with me and I'll keep eating more and more of that, in addition to my bottles.

I still don't like to take too many naps but I sleep pretty well at night, most of the time though I got up REALLY early this morning (5am!). At least it was on the new time and Mommy and Daddy got some extra sleep - it was like I got up at 6am yesterday (which I did not, just using it for an example).

Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the Indian Summer - it sounds like some of the cool temperatures are going to be back by this time next week.

Remember to vote on Tuesday! I'm not old enough, but those of you who are should be sure to do so!

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 02, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments