I can count to 2!  

Well, ok, maybe not verbally, but if I could count my teeth, that would equal two! The second one broke the surface today!

I went to Daycare this morning, but refused to eat. I don't like to eat around a bunch of other people. It's too distracting.

Daddy doesn't usually feed me solid foods, but tonight he got brave and tried. He found out that I can hold a LOT of food in my cheeks. I like Peas. I still hate carrots. I'm not too keen on Applesauce either. I like chewing on the spoon.

Mommy and Daddy found a way to keep my rash from coming back as often. I have something called Eczema, which unfortunately means that I probably got Mommy's allergies. Dr says I need to stay inside as much as possible until everything freezes, can't be around dust, mold, mildew, dogs that shed (lucky for me my doggies don't have fur, they have hair, and are non-allergenic), and can't have any fragrance or scents in my shampoo, or lotions... its not going to be easy~ But Mommy found Aveno baby products that are made with Oatmeal, which so far seems to really be helping.

My Tammaw gave me batteries for my exersaucer the last time I was at her house. Mommy doesn't like her very much for it, because I have figured out how to make all the buttons play loud music. Mommy says she will revoke visiting privileges if Tammaw gets me any other noisy toys!

I can get really close to crawling on soft surfaces like in my crib, and on Mommy and Daddy's bed. Looks like they are going to have to plug all the outlets up soon! I can turn the light on and off at the switch beside my changing table. Look out world, I'm coming for you!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 14, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Dang kid, you are learning fast.

When you start crawling, don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Uncle Petey

Anonymous  

Grandma Jacque and Grandpa Paul would really like to come see you this weekend, but it looks like we are going to have to keep combining--we didn't get enough rain to keep us out of the fields. You will get to see more of that when you get a little older and come to visit us. You are doing so many new things--we want to see you! Hopefully soon!
Love all of you!! Grandma Jacque and Grandpa Paul