Mommy and I are going on an outing!  

Tomorrow, I am going to spend the day with Mommy and Great Grandma Pat. Mommy is worried that she will forget something important in the diaper bag, so Daddy will have to remind her to make sure that she takes my food!

I get to spend the morning at her house, and then go to Mexico! Apparently that is not only a country but a town too. There, we will watch Mama Pat get an injection into her back to help with her arthritis. That sounds a lot worse than the injections I have to get next month! Then, we will get to go to a big scrapbook store. I'm not sure what I think about that, but Mommy seems really excited about it.

Nap time for me, and Mommy has to go put the laundry in the dryer. Talk to you later!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments