It's Snowing!!!  

At least that is what it looks like outside. Mommy tells me that we have a big cotton wood tree on the property next to ours. It is shedding. Looks like fluffy snow. Mom is not happy about it at all because it makes her allergies worse. I'm not sure what allergies are, but I hope I don't get them!

I went on an outing with just Daddy last night, to his Bible study. Daddy told Mommy that I was pretty fussy the whole time. She didn't have a whole lot of sympathy for Daddy because she would have much rather I stayed home with her anyways.

Tomorrow my Tam-maw is coming to spend the day with me. She hasn't seen me in a couple weeks, and has the day off tomorrow. I haven't spent a day with her before, so this should be fun!

We don't really have any plans today. Mommy says we are going to go downstairs and scrapbook for a while, but since she won't let me play with scissors I will probably just sleep through that.

Guess that is it for now! Daddy gets home for lunch in about 2 hours, and Mommy is making Chinese chicken and oriental rice for dinner tonight, so she needs to get the chicken started soon. Talk to you later! Bye bye.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Anonymous  

We just love looking at your pictures and reading the stories about what you, Mommy and Daddy are doing. But, it makes us miss you and want to see you. You are so precious! Love you!! Grandma Jacque and Grandpa Paul
Hope you are having a GOOD DAY!