I'm a Tiger Woods in Training!  

Today, I started learning to golf... or at least I learned to ride in the cart. We went and played 9 holes today. Mommy held me, and Daddy played. As soon as I can talk, I have a couple tips for Daddy's golf swing!

My main complaint is that my bottle was NOT warm enough. In protest, I spit the majority back at Mommy.

Tonight I am going back to the golf course to meet the Couples League golfers, and go out for dinner with Jeff and Tina (Mommy and Daddy's best pals). They have a grand-daughter that was born just a little after me. I wonder if Mommy will try to set me up on a date! I'm to young for an arranged marriage! Guess I won't worry about that just yet.

No other big plans for the day, gonna rest up now to be ready for the night!

This entry was posted on Friday, May 16, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments